IOS 9: The smart person’s guide to a smarter phone
You’ve probably already heard of iOS 9, the latest operating system update from Apple. But have you heard how it can make your life easier? In this guide, we’ll give you the rundown on everything from installing iOS 9 to using it in your daily life to help you become more efficient and productive in using your phone and make you feel smarter than everyone else in the process! Let’s get started!
Follow the step by step instructions
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone and tap General.
- Tap Software Update, then tap Download and Install if you want iOS 9 now or Later if you want to wait until it shows up on your device automatically in September.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions by tapping Agree, then tap Install Now when prompted.
- Wait for the download process to complete (it will only take about 10 minutes).
- Tap Restart to finish installing iOS 9 after your device has restarted. 2]
Settings > Privacy > Share My Location
Share My Location – Whether you want to share your location with friends or family, or need emergency services to find you, Share My Location is the easiest way. You can also turn it off when you’re not using it. You decide whether this feature is turned on or off—it’s all up to you. When turned on, your location will be shared automatically with those in the Share My Locations list. This means they can see where you are and how long it will take them to get there if they choose the option Get Directions. They will only be able to see your approximate location on a map, so only worry about enabling this setting if you feel comfortable sharing that information with others.
What you can do with location services
The first thing you should do is set up your settings for your location services. You want to make sure that when you’re actively using the GPS, that it’s only on when you need it and off the rest of the time. If you’re not actively using GPS, then turn off the location service so that it’s not draining your battery. You also want to go through and make sure that all of your apps are set up with the correct permissions for location services. This will let you know if any of them are doing things without you knowing about it, which will save on battery as well.
The new Apple Maps is the most accurate and detailed map service in the world, according to Apple. It features built-in traffic information, lane guidance, and it displays points of interest like airports, restaurants and gas stations. And with turn-by-turn navigation you never have to worry about getting lost again.
Tips and tricks while navigating in your car
The new iOS 9 update is out and it has some great features that can make your life easier. Here are some of my favorite tips and tricks for navigating in the car.
1) One of the best features is that you can use Siri while driving hands-free, which makes it safer because you don’t have to take your eyes off the road. You just need your iPhone connected by Bluetooth or plugged into the car’s system.
2) Another great feature is Apple Maps now includes public transit information like bus routes, trains, subways, and ferries so you’ll always be able to find your way around town.
3) And finally, with iOS 9 now you can download an entire TV show without having to watch each episode one at a time.
Save battery life
If you want to save battery life on your iOS device, first turn off the features that drain it the most. These include Background App Refresh, Location Services and Push notifications for apps. If you still want some of those features, don’t keep your WiFi connection on when not in use and make sure Bluetooth is turned off when not in use. Finally, if it’s a newer iPhone with an A9 chip or later, turn off performance throttling by going into Settings -> Battery -> Battery Health (Beta) -> switch from Normal mode to Predictive.
Clear Notifications With A Swipe Up
A major new feature in iOS 9 is the ability to clear all notifications with just one swipe. This new gesture will help you stay organized and focused on what matters most. To clear all of your notifications, simply swipe from the bottom of the screen up and they will be cleared from your lock screen, Notification Center and Notification list. If you want to continue seeing your notifications, just swipe down from the top of the screen.
If it is worth doing, it is worth overdoing.
iOS is Apple’s mobile operating system. It has had many releases, but the latest release is iOS 9. This blog post will cover what it has in store for you, as well as how it can make your life easier with Apple Pay and other features.
- Apple Pay lets you use your fingerprint as an ID instead of entering in passwords or credit card numbers every time you buy something. You need the Apple Watch or an iPhone 6 or later to use this feature.
- Another helpful feature is Hey Siri which enables you to speak up and have Siri respond without touching your phone at all.
Record Video On Your iPhone 6 Plus In Slow Motion
Hi, I’m David. Today we’re going to talk about iOS 9 on your iPhone 6 Plus. For starters, iOS 9 is the newest operating system for all Apple products. So what does it do? Well, it’s got a ton of new features and enhancements that make everything you do on your phone even more powerful and easier than before.
Use Zoom For Photos And Videos For Maximum Effect
The biggest new feature in iOS 9 is the updated Photos app. Apple has completely overhauled the way that people organize and view their photos, making it more intuitive and easier than ever before. One of the easiest ways to take advantage of this new version is by taking your photos and videos in full-screen mode. It might seem like a small thing, but when you are viewing all of your memories as they unfold on your screen, it will be hard not to notice how much better it looks.